Thursday, July 29, 2010

Black and White

It been about three days since V-day and I've been told everything from "That's your man" to "Umm, not really". I really had just given up on getting advice and thought that I'd have to ask him myself, which, by the way, I didnt want to do. Its nerve racking to have to confront someone and basicially ask them if they like you or not. (in this case asking him whether he like me enough for a relationship which meant puting myself at risk for rejection). I mean, I knew Stacy liked me...but I wasn't sure how much. Being the procastinator that I am... I decided to put it off. I had originally planned to go to Jamaica with Kristina next  month for my Birthday. I'd let him know how I felt then, go on vaction without contact with him, and give him a chance to think about it ( A.K.A. a chance to miss me).

He ended up calling me shortly after making that decision. We talked... small talk really. How was your day? what's planned for the weekend? I got a paper due tomorrow... blah blah blah.... So then he asks me whether I've spoken to my mother lately.

"Yeah, I spoke to her yesterday, actually I talked to her about you"
"Oh yeah? What did you call me?"
I paused.
"I called you Stacy... what else am I supposed to call you?"
"Well, I mean you could have called me your boyfriend..."

omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails