Friday, July 30, 2010

BodyMagic



Me and my body magic. It was love at first sight. Before we met I was suspicious, as I always am when someone or something claims to do something that just doesn't seem possible. Well, I was moving back to DC in a couple days and I just wanted to look my best. Even though I worked out quite hard during the summer, the stress from moving and living/eating with my family just didn't give me the tighter figure that I wanted. And oh, did I mention that my spout with L.A. living had left me in a drought for the last 2 years? Yeah, buddy. Me and L.A. had broken up for sure and I couldn't wait to haul ass out of that lonely desert. And I wanted to be able to meet people again, without feeling uncomfortable and awkward.

Anywho, when I first put on my body magic, it was like all the rolls were smoothed and the jelly was tightened. I felt so much better in my clothes cause they just fit so right. Yeah, I had to arrange a couple bathroom breaks before putting it on, and I definitely had to limit my liquid intake because taking it down to go to the bathroom was just too much work. But those were minor sacrifices I was willing to take to have a hour glass figure.

As I started working out and eating better in the next couple of months, I found that I didn't need the body magic that often because I was becoming more secure with my shape as it was. And of course after my 23 Day Affair, I put that cumbersome thing in the back of my closet, hoping to never have to use it again.

These days, not feeling at all confident with my shape, I've had  to pull out the body magic on occasion. Every time I do, it's just like the first time. Smoothing, lifting, and such. But I'm reminded around my friends, and also with Stacy, that it's just an illusion. Um.. please don't wrap your arms around my waist... you will surely find a hundred metal clasps dead-bolting my belly from protruding out.

Other than that, my body magic is a great way to "fake it 'til you make it". Just please don't touch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails