Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please Don't Tag Me!

This morning I decided to check facebook and then realized that it was a big mistake. Front and center some fool (a friend) has uploaded all these hideous pictures of me when I specifically told that heifer that I'm in no mood for pictures. Lord knows how that translated into "Please snap a couple pics of me clearly disheveled and caught off guard; and oh yeah... go right ahead and tag them on facebook too". I don't know if this is an issue that many phat women share (Great women who just happen to be a little fatter than the rest), but I hate the camera. It always seems like its a hit or miss to my self-esteem. Sometimes I'll catch a picture of myself and I feel like I look absolutely gorgeous. Other times, well... I'm sure you get the point. Anyways, I can't figure out for the life of me why there isn't a button to restrict  fools (or friends) from posting ugly pics without approval.

Sigh.

Maybe I need to start a FB group in support of one. Until then, I'm untagging.

Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails