Thursday, July 29, 2010

Valentine's Day- Part 2

On the couch I started to realize how I had planned for a completely different kind of Valentine's Date. It was already nearly 10pm and I hadn't spent as much time with Stacy as I wanted. Afterall, I did have to get ready to go to work in the morning and couldn't stay up all night. So we started to snuggle and it was nice. Soon, we were having the type of night that I had in mind. Later, we were up just talking and we brought up the subject of exclusiveness.

"Let's talk about it then" He sat on the edge of the bed and told me he hadn't been exclusive with anyone before. Well I hadn't either, I thought, but I didnt say it.
We talked about why we should do it and the reasons why not. I was all for it. I mean, I really liked him and wasnt seeing anyone else. Why not?

Eventually he said "Ok, we're exclusive."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails